Agents have to click pictures of mathematical concepts that they come across in their daily life.
1) Photos clicked by either phone camera or DSLRs are allowed.
2) Photos should be in landscape aspect ratio. 1920*1080 px
3) Participants have to add the photo to a Google Drive along with a word doc that explains the concept in brief.
4) Participants have to add the drive link to the Google form and give us Editor Access.
5) Only basic adjustments like Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc allowed.
Agents will be presented with 2 truths and 1 lie and have to detect the lie.
The event will be conducted on 20th August
This will take place on Zoom
1 pm for Schools
2 pm for colleges.
Agents have to put together an outfit inspired by a mathematical concept.
1) Participants have to make a reel.
2) It should include at least 5 seconds of preparation.
3) The reel should not exceed 30 seconds.
4) Participants have to ramp walk.
5) No indecent music and outfit allowed.
6) Participants have to add the reel to a Google Drive.
7)The drive link should be submitted through the Google form and Editor Access should be given.
Agents have to draw a spaceship using only geometrical figures and math symbols.
1) No digital art allowed.
2) The art should be original and hand-drawn
3) Any medium can be used for it ( crayons, pastels, watercolours etc.)
4) Participants have to incorporate mathematical symbols in their drawings.
5) No editing allowed.
6) Participants have to add the drawing to a Google Drive.
7)The drive link should be submitted through the Google Form and the Editor Access should be given.